Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for Ideco Ltd Website
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your access to and use of the Ideco Ltd website located at www.ideco.com (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or use the Site.
1. Use of Site Ideco Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
2. Intellectual Property The content, design, layout, graphics, images, logos, and other materials displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of Ideco Ltd or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content obtained from the Site without the prior written permission of Ideco Ltd.
3. User Conduct You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct regarding your use of the Site.
4. Links to Third-Party Sites The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Ideco Ltd is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party site or for any products or services offered on or through such sites. Your use of any third-party site is at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL IDECO LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA.
7. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ideco Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any Content.
8. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Ideco Ltd is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9. Modification of Agreement Ideco Ltd may modify this Agreement at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ideco Ltd regarding your use of the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and understandings, whether oral or written.
Contact Information If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact Ideco Ltd at email@example.com.